One Click Happiness - Article List

One Click Happiness

You May Want This

An Interview with Genelia D'Souza - About what makes her fashionable

..:: An Interview with Genelia D'Souza - About what makes her fashionable ::..


Genelia D'Souza interview, Genelia D'Souza in Indian dress, Genelia D'Souza in desi dress, Genelia D'Souza in salwar kameez, salwar kameez look of Genelia D'Souza, smile of Genelia D'Souza, pink dress


What is your idea of style? How would you define your personal style?
Fun and comfortable. Those are the first two things that come to mind when I think of style. Though I love experimenting with fashion, I will never ape a trend because it’s ‘in’. My personal style should be a reflection of me and my personality and not someone else’s.

What was the first fashionable outfit/accessory you ever wore?
I think it was a pair of black heels. For every girl, it’s a big fashion moment when you can finally wear your first pair of heels. But as a child, I never payed too much attention to fashion. I was more interested in sports where I would put on a pair of shorts, a tshirt and my sneakers and I was out of the house.

In your wardrobe, what is the one fashionable outfit/accessory you cannot do without?
My favourite pair of jeans. It’s like an extension of my skin. They stand by me on good days and bad. And then my LBD. When in doubt, always run to the chic little black dress, heels and accessorise .

Have you ever mixed and matched trends?
I love playing with contrasting trends. So it could be a kurti with tights, a ganji with a maxi skirt or dhoti pants and kolhapuri chappals.


Genelia D'Souza interview, Genelia D'Souza in Indian dress, Genelia D'Souza in desi dress, Genelia D'Souza in salwar kameez, salwar kameez look of Genelia D'Souza, smile of Genelia D'Souza, pink dress


What’s been your biggest fashion faux pas?
Thankfully I haven’t had any yet. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Name one trend that you just don’t understand.
Bumbags! They just look odd and should be restricted to tourists.

Name a celebrity whose fashion sense you admire.
Anne Hathaway and Blake Lively have impeccable fashion sense. Though their styles are very different, they are both fearless in terms of their fashion choices and look fabulous in whatever they put together.

People follow celebs. Where do you, as a celeb, get your fashion tips from?
There is constant inspiration around us. But I do tend to browse through a lot of fashion magazines to pick up tips, or tap my friends, who themselves are designers and stylists.

Article Source : DNA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites